Thursday, March 17, 2016

Are You Serious? March 3, 2016

So APPARENTLY we got our departure date moved back to the original one.  I was so excited to get to Italy early but now I have to wait the full time.  I guess it's fine since now we have another week to review and now I have a better chance of getting my visa papers in time.  They reverted back to the original date because for some reason our visas won't let us get into the country before march 14.  At this point all of our emotions are used up so nobody even cared when they told us. Not much else is going on here.  After 4 weeks of seeing the exact same walls, seeing the exact same people, and eating the exact same food the days are running together and there is nothing else for me to talk about.  My district did hosting for the new missionaries yesterday and it was fun. That's about it.  Hopefully next week I will have some more stuff to tell y'all.

Vi voglio bene

Anziano Younce

No comments:

Post a Comment